Share:
Notifications
Clear all

Running in Beta Version

[Closed] Our Rules  

PsyChOutlaw
(@psych)
Huh? Admin

The Following rules apply to in game and in discord and anything else hosted by HazeGG

The Golden Rule:

Above anything else, ask yourself the following two questions:

1. Would I be ok if someone else did this to me?
  2. Would I do this if there was an admin floating over my shoulder watching?

If the answer to either of those questions is “No” then you are breaking our rules. These rules may not cover every scenario. HazeGG staff reserves the right to handle any unique situations that fall outside the scope of these rules.

No cheating/exploiting

Exploiting is defined as ‘Using or abusing a design flaw, configuration flaw, or error/bug for personal gain or achievement in a way that was obviously not intended to be possible

Respect all players

New players all the way to veterans to staff/admins… everyone is equal on our server. Treat others with kindness. This server is meant to be a sanctuary from the toxic community of Rust. This includes purposely causing grief to or harassing other players

No racial/homophobic/hate speech

This is an instant and permanent ban through an automated script. No questions asked

Do not block off access to map locations

This includes anything built into the map, custom or vanilla, including but not limited to monuments, mini-monuments, cave entrances, tunnels, etc.

Do not build/deply on roads, rivers, or railroad tracks

We have numerous mods and custom bradleys that utilize these features. Anything built or deployed on them will be deleted by admins and a warning given. Multiple infractions can result in a kick/ban

No damaging others structures with patrol heli aggro

Do not engage the heli, or hide from the heli, near someone else’s structure. Admins invisibly watch heli fights frequently, someone found to be purposely causing damage to another base is in violation of this rule

Do not destroy any twig currently being worked on

If someone is “home” then you are not to destroy any twig on their base

No political or religious discussions in any chat

Due to vastly different opinions and beliefs and how serious some take them, we will no longer allow discussions of either of these topics.

Topic starter Posted : 04/01/2021 11:05 am
Share: